TBC Bucket Crushers
TBC Bucket Crushers — economical, powerful and versatile for on-site stone and concrete debris recycling of almost every kind.
For collecting, crushing and handling stone, concrete, and asphalt debris for recycling and on-site re-use on carriers weighing 26,400 lbs. and over.
- Flexible and adaptable
– TBC Crusher Buckets can handle all types of inert material, concrete and asphalt debris from construction/demolition and waste from quarries and mines
– Range of sizes suitable for large and small work sites
- Save by recycling on site
– Bucket collects and crushes debris in one easy step
– Re-use crushed material in situ-or bucket will load for removal
- Tough, productive, economical
– Robust construction for heavy applications, low maintenance and trouble-free operation
– Large capacity buckets with wide apertures
– Can speedily crush material to sizes between 3/5 and 5 inches
- Magnet Option
– Separate material onsite — electromagnetic iron separator can be easily installed on the bucket.
– Kit includes iron separator, iron separator support and installation tools
TBC Bucket Crusher Specifications
|wdt_ID||Model #||Weight (lbs)||Recommended Carrier Weight (US tons)||Output/hr (approximate) (US tons)||Output/hr (approximate) (cu. yd.)||Jaw Adjustment Range (in.)||Crusher Opening (in.)||Flow Range (US gpm)||Relief Pressure (psi)||Maximum Back Pressure (psi)|
|1||TBC125||3.300,00||8.8 or over||12 - 40||8 - 20||.79 - 3.93||24 X 17||30 - 60||3335 - 4350||145|
|2||TBC150||4.850,00||13.2 or over||18 - 51||11 - 30||.79 - 5.1||27 X 21.75||40 - 80||3335 - 4350||145|
|3||TBC175||7.700,00||22.1 or over||37 - 72||18 - 40||.79 - 5.1||35.5 X 18||48 - 80||3335 - 4350||145|
|4||TBC195||10,80||33.1 or over||45 - 90||25 - 50||.79 - 5.1||48 X 18||58 - 80||3335 - 4350||145|
Download Literature (pdf)