Rotary Cutting Heads
The Tramac TCH Rotary Cutting Head, a rotating double-drum rock cutting attachment, represents an alternate approach to concrete demolition, controlled excavation in soft to medium-hard materials, and scaling.
For use with carriers from 1 to 125 tons. These low-noise units allow precise excavation of rock and concrete in trenching, scaling, and tunneling operations.
- Optimum production
– Accurate profiling of rock and concrete in trenching and tunneling applications
– Excellent results when used for scaling walls and ceilings in underground mines and quarries
– Eliminates hand-finishing in tunnel profiling
– Precisely controlled excavation around existing services in trenching operations
- Minimum noise and vibration
– Perfect for sites where environmental factors make blasting and hydraulic breaking inadvisable
- Durable, replaceable cutting teeth
– Tooth sizes and lacing patterns can be altered to suit rock excavation, demolition, and scaling jobs
- Efficient fill production
– Produces uniform excavated material that can be used as backfill in trenching jobs.
- Fast, simple installation
– Powered by the excavator’s hydraulic circuit
– Easily interchangeable with other attachments