Compact Series Breakers
For light to medium breaking operations on rock, concrete, asphalt and industrial materials. Ideal for in-plant and exterior tasks such as gut-out, machine slab demolition, and light curb and gutter breaking. SC Series specially designed to function three ways — as breaker, bucket, and compactor — with quickly interchangeable accessories, requiring only one operator.
For mini-excavators, backhoes and skid steers
SC Series with Interchangeable Bucket and Compactor Accessories: New series of light breakers revolutionizes the work process. SC breakers quickly accept either buckets or compaction plates with a patented, easy-to-use steel ring system. One operator with one excavator can break material, remove debris, then tamp the surface, quickly and economically finishing the job.
- Patented steel ring system for changing accessories: locks the tool retainer and bushing, protects greasing system. Use the included multiple-use tool to remove the ring, releasing bushing and tool instantly.
- AutoPower automatic pressure regulator and sealed nitrogen chamber mean optimum power across a broad flow range, with high back pressure.
- Redesigned, simplified interior mechanics for quick, easy maintenance and cost control: no tie rods; few moving parts; quick disassembly.
- Cylindrical ergonomic shape is excellent for tight spaces. Striking assembly is suspended within the cylindrical housing, not in contact with it, greatly reducing noise and potential for overheating.
- No extra hydraulics needed when attaching the bucket or compactor accessories.