CFL Montabert Feed-Mounted Rock/Concrete Drill
Take it anywhere! This versatile rock drill with light weight twin air feed is powerful yet highly maneuverable by just one operator for mini-excavators, skid steer loaders, and platforms
For horizontal lifter holes, trench blasting, mines tunnels, construction sites
- High-Performance Montabert Drifter
– Drills holes up to 2″ diameter. Add steel for depths to 40 ft. in all type of rocks
– Mounts to its own lightweight aluminium twin air cylinder feed
– Drill orientation can be at any angle from horizontal to vertical
- Single Operator
– Ingenious special mounting clamp on the feed adapts to a wide array of platforms; mini-excavators, skid steer loaders, rough terrain forklifts, cranes, man baskets, etc.
– Optional two-wheeled carriage allows a single operator to easily move and position the entire assembly, even in remote locations, as simple as pushing a wheelbarrow.
- Simple, Tough, Economical, Productive
– Rotary and percussive action for optimum hole production
– Heavy-duty construction keeps maintenance low.