DS SERIES MOBILE
SCRAP & DEMOLITION SHEARS
The advanced design of the Muscle Mate DS range of Mobile Scrap & Demolition Shears with 180° powered rotation makes it an essential tool in processing almost any type of material in scrap yards and demolition sites. The DS shears combine power, agility, speed, and tough dependability.
Applications: Cutting, demolition and processing of steel
structures, vehicles, rail cars and rails, ships, tanks, large tires, cable
and steel wire, concrete with heavy rebar, general industrial and mixed scrap.
Carrier: Designed for carriers from 17,600 to 154,000 lbs.
- Powerful, stress-resistant 180° rotation system allows quick, precise access to every working position, and heavy loads to be moved by the shear in any position.
- Power cylinder is completely protected throughout its cycle by advanced design, and lubricated via the piston rod.
- Oversized shear-arm main bearing minimizes wear to the pin and bushing.
- Construction is of the toughest, highest-quality materials: wear-resistant, fine grain steel make up the shear arm, the reinforcement/wear plates, and the main housing.
- Highly productive cutter blade design: the elements of the cutting blades work together to make short work of piercing and cutting thin-walled objects like tanks, vehicles, chassis, etc. The front and side cutters are configured to minimize shear arm jamming
- Main cutters can be turned four times.