FOREUSES PNEUMATIQUES SÉRIE CFL
The Tramac CFL pneumatic drills are known for high performance.
This machine can perform many single air drilling of rock and concrete, on construction sites, in mines and tunnels.
CFL Series is an alternative solution for high production work, saving
both time and money. It is light and compact, allowing easy access
to the most remote locations.
Application: Rapid hole-drilling in rock or concrete
Carrier: Designed to fit mini-excavators or its own wagon-style undercarriage.
- Can be mounted on mini-excavators or can be supplied with its own two-wheeled undercarriage, both requiring a single operator
- Holes can
be drilled rapidly at any angle up to 35 feet:
- Vertical holes in stopes or quarry heads
- Horizontal lifter holes
- Trench blasting holes
- Features a high-performance Montabert drifter
- Pneumatic operation by rotary and percussive action dramatically increases hole completion rate
- Heavy duty construction cuts downtime and maintenance costs
- Rapid, accurate remote controls for all CFL functions
CFL Rock & Concrete Drill Specifications
Product Literature Download (pdf format)
Installation and mounting kits for mini-excavators are available upon request.